ABC revealed the latest cast for the new season of “Dancing with the Stars” today on “Good Morning America.”
There will be 12 new celebrities vying for the coveted mirrorball trophy when the show returns for its two-hour premiere on Monday, Sept. 16 at pm ET.
The cast for the new season for “DWTS” includes “Glee” star Amber Riley, former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, former Disney star Corbin Bleu, actress/singer Christina Milan, actress Valerie Harper, “King of Queens” star Leah Remini, TV personality Jack Osbourne, comedian Bill Engvall, reality star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, actress Elizabeth Berkley, “Pretty Little Liars” star Brant Daugherty, and Bill Nye “The Science Guy.”
The revamped version of “Dancing with the Stars” will include the performance and elimination in a single one-night airing, versus over two nights like on previous seasons.
The complete list of contestants and dance partners are listed below:
– Amber Riley with Derek Hough
– Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi with Sasha Farber
– Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
– Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus
– Christina Milian is paired with Mark Ballas
– Elizabeth Berkley will dance with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
– Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
– Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
– Bill Nye “The Science Guy” and Tyne Stecklein
– Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
– Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
– Bill Engvall and Emma Slater
PHOTOS: See some contestant photos below.